I have never been to other countries before. Last year, I went to Jae-Ju Island by airplane. It was my first time to ride an airplane. Every single time, when my family tried to go on a trip to other country, there are always the incident which depressed my dream all the time.
But one day I heard the great news on April. My school was selected by the government which will exchange students with China. I definitely decided to be a exchange student right away because in that case I will go to China on September, and home stay at there. Also I will let Chinese students to home stay in our house and introduce Korea. Luckily I was selected and prepare to meet my Chinese friend. You know what? June came really fast.
It was 4 o'clock. I was standing in front of my school to welcome the Chinese students. I was really nervous but excited too. I couldn't understand clearly what my friends are talking to me. I was focusing on the road where my Chinese friends will come. Soon after the red bus came into sight. All the students and teachers became quite until the door of the bus finally open. One shy girl came out at last. Her face became red when we cheer for her. She can't even raise her head while she was heading for our school's auditorium. One by one Chines students came out from the red bus. They smiled at us and some brave students even wave at us. After all Chinese students went inside of my school's auditorium, we were eager to go inside and see each of us friends. That's why we walk with short and quick paces. I was the one of them. I couldn't wait to see my Chinese friends. When I nearly arrive in front of the auditorium, I was nearly running.
Chinese students were sitting on their own seat. All students head to their seats where the teachers informed us before. I could see the back of my Chinese friends. She was really tiny and she got the short hair. I could hear faintly that around me some are already saying hi to their friends. I can't decide what should I say to her first. My head was spinning with so many questions. And then, she turned her head toward me. For heave sake she say hello to me.
I taught her a lot of Korean culture.. I went to Haeun beach which was her favorite place. She was amazed by all the things about Korea when I taught her.And I learned lots of things about her too. She sleeps really fast at night. And she get up really early. She called me jie jie which means sister. I will see her again on September. My dearest friend Mei lin.
No comments:
Post a Comment