Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Twilight: Outstanding description

New York Times best seller, the book which steals teenage girl's mind 'Twilight' is written by Stephanie Mayer. It's the first book of Twilight series. Nearly every teenage girl has experience to read this book all night. With its popularity the movie until the third book come out. The last book of series would come out this year. The movie didn't success as book but it's enough to catch world's attention. What is twilight and why it's so famous?
 Twilight is the love story between vampire and human. A vampire named Edward fell in love with weak and pretty human girl Bella. Edward's vampire family doesn’t drink human's blood. They drink animal's blood. Edward has a special ability to read mind. But he couldn't read hers. Because Bella smell so delicious and Edward couldn't read her mind, Edward acts weird in front of her. Edward soon feels that this is a love what he feels towards her. And Bella feels exactly same towards Edward too. But love between Vampire and human?? Not that easy. In the nearly final of the book Bella is in danger. While she's watching baseball game between Edward’s family one vampire named James smell her and chase Bella to eat her.
 While I read this book, I felt like I’m watching a movie. (After I read the book, I realize the movie come out next month.) Stephanie Mayer’s description was outstanding. I could hear, see, feel, taste, and smell while I read this book. It’s like 4D movie! For example on the scene which Edward shows his body under the sunlight, Stephanie describes every bit points in the scene. I could imagine that scene so clearly so I was shocked. Also everything describes so clearly and beautiful like a picture. Eye of an Edward, Sunlight inside a forest… even Bella herself describes gorgeous.
 Will Bella escaped safely from the vampire James? Is the love between Edward and Bella will continue? Find out read the book and the next series of Twilight the ‘New moon’.

No comments:

Post a Comment